Tallinn University SEMA (Social Entrepreneurship Master’s Programme) and SEB bank are holding the pre-events for the Digital Innovation Days Hackathon on the 3rd and 10th of October. Start-ups and other entrepreneurs are invited to participate.
Would you like to fast-track your participation in an exclusive Digital Innovation Days Hackathon that will take place during the JCI World Congress that will be held in Tallinn from 5-7 November?
It will be your amazing opportunity to meet like-minded innovative people. You will gain a unique experience of developing services which would be meaningful and could have a positive impact on the world!
Tallinn University SEMA (Social Entrepreneurship Master’s Programme) and SEB bank in cooperation with JCI World Congress announce: Digital Innovation Days Hackathon pre-events.
There will be 2 pre-hackathon events and we are looking for ideas with a big societal impact. We are looking for ideas that fit with the following streams during the hackathon:
- EduTech Technologies related to education and empowering people
- Smart City Technologies related to efficient and sustainable transportation
- Smart Mobility Technologies related to efficient and sustainable transportation
- FinTech and Open Banking Technologies related to finances and banking
- HealthTech Technologies related to personal well-being and health
- Circular Economy / Sustainability Technologies related to making the world cleaner and reusing items and trash
- e-Governance Technologies related to digitalizing your country
- e-Entertainment / AdTech Technologies related to games and entertainment industry
- IoT and Blockchain – Technologies related to Internet of Things and blockchain solutions
- Cyber security – Technologies related to data security online
Please register for one of the 2 events. Places are limited so early booking is advised.
3rd of October is for you if you are in the process of developing or just kicking off your entrepreneurial initiative that has great potential for changing the world for the better. You are also invited to register if you would like to help others to develop their ideas and/or join an existing team.
10th of October is for you if you´re representing an established company and are willing to explore how your activities could create (even) more positive impact for human well-being and/or the environment. So founders and representatives of companies are invited to participate! In case you are not a representative of a company and you do not have your team yet, you should join the 3rd of October event.
The goal is to choose up to 3 ideas from each pre-event which can participate in the Digital Innovation Days Hackathon on 5-7 November 2019.
Please register here by the 26th of September 2019:
3rd of October if you are a start-up Register
10th of October if you are a representative of an established business Register
NB: You will not be able to access the building if you have not registered!
Additional info: Katri-Liis Reimann, email@example.com